Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Website Woes

Some of you may have noticed that our flashy new website has been down for a week. Rest assured, I am doing everything I can do to get it up and running as soon as possible... lesson to be learned, folks: when you get a confirmation email, read it carefully because there may be a link for you to click. Anyway, I'm tired of compulsively refreshing my webpage to see if it's back up, so I have turned my fickle attention back to Blogspot.

Let me take this opportunity to thank all of you who came out to support Out of the Box Theatre Company by purchasing tickets for our recent production of Spring Awakening. It's a show I have always loved, a show I felt an immediate connection with from the first time I saw it. It's a show I knew would be a perfect fit for Out of the Box, and I can't tell you what it meant to be able to share it with all of you. Thanks should also go to the cast, the band, the fabulous production team, Salon Patine for providing some truly kickass hairstyles night after night, and DNA Imagery for helping us out with our promo video. 

 Since the closing of the show, Out of the Box Theatre Company has been taking some giant leaps forward and making some changes for 2013. There is big news on the horizon! I can't make any official announcements yet, which is EVEN WORSE than the website being down, but they're coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment